Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Associate (Maintenance Technician)
at Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa
trium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of hotels licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
Responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest suites, meeting space, restaurant and common areas. Guest suite and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included.
- Display good customer relation skills and takes initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Maintain hotel, pool, and surrounding area, performing minor painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, HVAC functions, and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Notify management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment. Perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, kitchen, and laundry equipment.
- Respond to guest requests for service according to company policy. Keep records of rooms completed.
- Ensure all phone equipment is in working order and notify management of all needed repairs.
- Observe equipment and utility meter readings on a daily basis. Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Stay accessible to Chief Engineer, MOD, and all operating departments of the hotel.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications. Maintain files of Material Safety Data Sheets and follow safe work practices including Lock Out Tag Out program.
- Notify Chief Engineer of all equipment and supply needs through inventory and par levels.
- Ability to learn and respond to all emergency procedures.
- Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and to troubleshoot —causes of operating errors and decide how to repair.
- Ability to perform duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness, safe and effectively. May be specialized in an area of general maintenance.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, with patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger.
- Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it conforms to requirements. Monitor operational equipment.
- Use computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to enter data, or process information.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Monitor and review information from materials, events, or the environment to detect or assess problems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; training in vocational schools, related on-the-job experience, or an associate's degree.
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required. i.e. painter; carpenter, electrician, air conditioning, etc.
Benefits and EEO
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
- Matching 401-k for eligible participating associates
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Click here to view EEO is the Law
Please apply on line at: