Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CCNP Unified Communications Escalation Engineer -- Heredia, Costa Rica
TTEC is seeking a Cisco UnifiedCommunications Engineer to join our Digital Technology Services team. This role is located in our Heredia office.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providingideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customerexperience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect,Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to helpus in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
Aspart of our Managed Services Support Engineering team, you will work with ourenterprise level clients providing medium to advanced troubleshooting supportservices in Cisco UC solutions.
Whatyou'll bring to us:
- Provide support to enterprise level customers regarding advanced UC issues. Leverage your knowledge and experience with problem resolution of CUCM, Cisco Unity Connection, SIP and Voice Gateways.
- Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves structured processes and timelines
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- Familiarity UCCE Enterprise script, design, deployment and/or support
- Proven and demonstrated ability to perform complex problem isolation within
Telecommunicationsinfrastructures: FXO/FXS/PRI/T1/DS3 Circuits & Signaling Protocols
- Familiarity and exposure to SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis/voice protocols
- Cisco Certifications (i.e., CCNA, CCNA-Voice, CCNP, etc.,) preferred but not required
What skills you'll need:
4 years configuring and supporting complex Cisco UC solutions with Cisco UnifiedCall Manager, Cisco Unity Voice Mail
- Strong experience troubleshooting Cisco Routers and Nexus Switches, H.323, SIP and/or MGCP deployment and support experience, and Session Border Controllers
- Cisco CSS deployment and support experience is a plus
- Prior experience administering, or supporting LAN/WAN [HSRP, QoS, VLAN's, Bandwidth modeling] and VoIP infrastructures
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice Gateways/Gatekeepers
- SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis helpful
- Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) is a plus
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilizea holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experiencesegments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide anamazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guiderelationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customerexperience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing bestin class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions,and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
Variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global careermobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
State of the arttechnology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Rich wellnessprogram and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .