Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cisco UCCE / ICM / MACD Scripting Engineer -- Radnor, PA
TTEC, formerly TeleTech, is seeking a MACD UCCE / ICM Scripter to join our Technology Services team.
Why choose Ttec to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As a UCCE/ICM/CVP Support Engineer in our Global Escalation division, you will work with our enterprise level clients providing medium to advanced Moves/Adds/Changes of Cisco UCCE/ICM/CVP architectures. You will be responsible for client management, technical solution development and delivery, deployment validation and advanced troubleshooting of releases while leveraging your experience in integrated Cisco infrastructures.
Skills and experience we are seeking:
- 4 to 6 years exceptional administration, troubleshooting and support experience with UCCE/ICM/CVP Enterprise. Design, integration, and enhancement experience with these applications
- Cisco IP Dialer development and support experience
- Call Manager experience is a must.
- Experience with CISCO IP-IVR Application performing design, development, and support functions.
- Experience performing CISCO ICM Script Design and Deployment
- Experience with CISCO CVP Application Design and Development is highly preferred
- Familiarity with Cisco Email Manager. Support experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Cisco Unity Architecture. Support and administration experience preferred.
- Exposure and familiarity with CISCO UCCE Solution Architecture and Integration.
- Familiarity with H.323, SIP and/or MGCP protocols
- Familiarity and exposure to SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis
- Multi-site configuration and hybrid of enterprise level IP and TDM environments
- ITIL Framework awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (technical documentation and client communication)
- Exceptional client relationship skills working with enterprise level customers
- Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves structured processes and timelines
Desired skills and experience, but not required:
- Cisco Certifications (i.e., CCNA, CCDP, CCIE, etc.,)
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- Working knowledge of any major Middleware platform (MQ Series, Tuxedo)
- Working knowledge of Interface APIs/Object Models (CORBA, COM , EAI)
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.