Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer -- Heredia, Costa Rica
TTEC is seeking a CISCO Unified Communications Engineer to join our Technology Services team.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Professional Services Engineering team, you will provide deployment and delivery support of our Cisco UCCE Contact Center services and solutions in a client facing environment.
What you'll bring to us:
· Project team member involved in the deployment of full-life cycle Cisco contact center project integrations including call center workflows
· Under the direction of the Lead Solution Architect, perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues
· Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of eLoyalty Professional Services staff, client resources, contract resources and 3rd party vendors.
· Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and project issues to assigned eLoyalty Project Manager
· May be required to perform other related duties / projects as assigned.
What skills you'll need:
· 2 years deploying, installing and configuring complex Cisco IPT solutions with Cisco Unified Call Manager clusters, Cisco Unity Voice Mail, Cisco ICM and CVP
· 1 year hands on, multi-site contact center systems integration experience with ACD and IVR solutions, with Cisco UCCE preferred
· SIP, H.323 and MGCP voice protocol configuration experience is a must
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice Gateways/Gatekeepers
· Prior support experience of the ICM environment including ACD, PG, IVR PG, IPCC and CTIOS
· Prior experience deploying and administering routers, switches, RAS, TACACS and LAN/WAN [HSRP, Qos, VLAN's, Bandwidth modeling] and VoIP infrastructures
· Excellent documentation and problem solving skills
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .