Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cloud / Systems Engineering Architect -- Remote / Telecommute
TTEC is seeking a Cloud Engineering Architect to join our Technology Services team. This role is located in beautiful Austin, Texas, with remote / telecommuting opportunities.
Why choose ttec to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing
We are seeking a seasoned Cloud Engineering Architect. As part of our Infrastructure Services team, you will work with our WebEx Contact Center Enterprise division supporting Cloud based enterprise environments and will have exposure to virtualization software, SAN infrastructure, and datacenter networking. The Infrastructure Services Platform Engineering team exists to provide implementation, delivery, and dedicated project labor for our infrastructure platforms. This team will serve as domain architects in the enterprise life cycle process, be the implementation wing of new enterprise architecture initiatives, and help to be a force multiplier for the organization.
What you'll bring to us
Daily tasks include some project management functions and, predominantly, architect level systems engineering work including:
- Infrastructure as a code supplier for core systems technologies
- Advanced server staging, AD configuration, and deployment of VM instances
- VMWare design, development, and support knowledge
- Working closely with enterprise architecture team to develop high level design, implement a low level design, progress design changes through non-production SDLC process, and then train sustainment engineering (day 2 support) how to implement and support the environment.
- Deploying new customer environments and training others
- Documentation of key processes to enable junior resources to grow and take on more responsibility
- Serve as mentor to junior resources to enable development of new methodologies in a 'train-the-trainer- repeatable model
- WebEx Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) SDLC delivery and maintenance
- Ownership of automation platform
- Development of infrastructure runbooks
- Automation platform code elevation through DEV, TEST, PPRD, and PROD
- Facilitation of the SDLC governance board
- Development of LL
- Ownership of backlog
- Infrastructure Tools delivery projects
- Agile delivery ownership of engineering tools
- Value chain analysis in development of project roadmap as domain architects
- OC evaluation and coordination
- Project management of deliverables
- Tier IV Engineering escalation PO
Works in concert as part of lean delivery process
Facilitates enterprise architectural process as SME for specific technologies
Facilitates delivery of new initiatives to Sustainment engineering and support
Liaison/Gateway for specific technologies/projects
Compliance exercises (PCI, HIPAA, Etc.)
Responsible for producing high quality deliverables in a timely fashion.
Work with vendors / cross team engineering group/s to provide solutions to complex issues.
Ability to work flexible hours including on call and after hours work for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
What skills you'll need
- 10 years of experience in industry
- Experience with DevOps concepts, and operating in an agile framework
- Experience working for a Service Provider in a high-paced and stressful environment
- 6 years enterprise level systems engineering and troubleshooting experience with Windows Server
4 years- experience deploying, supporting, and administering VMware 6.0 in large virtual server infrastructure environments is a plus
Understanding and experience of networking technologies including AD, DNS, WINS, and DHCP.
Knowledge of Cisco UCS B series blade server chassis and Cisco UCS Manager 2.0 or later.
Knowledge of Cisco HyperFlex or other HCI offerings.
Experience with Cisco, HP or Intel server hardware, firmware, BIOS, RAID, server backups and server security along with SAN including EMC (VNX, Unity, Isilon) or NetApp (FAS or Solidfire) is a plus
Must possess good problem solving and troubleshooting skills in supporting enterprise level clients, logical and methodical problem solving skills, and the ability to communicate and justify the resolution process where necessary.
VCP, MCSE, or CCNP Datacenter certifications preferred but not required
Who We Are
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement, and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments'Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth'to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer
Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.