Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Enterprise Architect
TTEC is seeking a Contact Center focused Enterprise Architect to join our Enterprise Architecture. This is a remote opportunity with occasional travel requirements for meetings and conferences.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? TTEC offers a dynamic experience to a broad spectrum of information technology. We are passionate about providing the right solution for our client's business problems through driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities. We need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Enterprise Architecture team, you will be part of a team of highly-skilled technical personnel responsible for the technical leadership and end-to-end architectural roadmap/strategy/design for all TTEC technology solutions.
Areas of Contact Center focus:
Owns all contact center strategy, functional design and versioning across TTEC contact center platforms
Owns all application-level initiatives through orchestration with delivery team-leads to further enhance automation & implementation steps, base-offerings and supported features
Owns implementation, enhancement and support of Proof-of-Concept platforms available for end-customers
Supports product engineering with their contact center platform needs. Aides in their internal development, while providing input and output on features (developed).
Works hand-in-hand with Demonstration to ensure the proper rollout of enhancements, upgrades and features required for effective and proper sales demonstration.
Meets regularly with product line management, delivery SA's and operational/escalation/L3 support teams to create fully-developed roadmaps and timelines; addressing all areas of potential need/issues along the way.
What skills you'll need:
- 7 years architecture, design, development, deployment, integration, and configuration of Contact Center systems. Cisco UCCE skills are strongly preferred
- Ability to perform complex problem isolation within Contact Center infrastructures: SIP/Voice infrastructure, LAN/WAN Networks, server hardware platforms, various OS Platforms, and various application/database systems.
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- A documentation first mindset backed by an understanding for what goes into creating the perfect document. Strong writing skills are a must.
- An understanding of how to successfully get new technology and changes to production, without being able to do everything yourself.
- A desire to learn in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- A desire to be hands-on (non-production)
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as:
- Retirement plans
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their community
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We're looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .