Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contact Center Enterprise Architect - Cisco UCCE preferred, US Remote, Telecommute
TTEC, formerly TeleTech, is seeking a Contact Center focused Enterprise Architect to join our Enterprise Architecture. This is a remote opportunity with occasional travel requirements for meetings and conferences.
Why choose TTEC, formerly TeleTech, to enhance and broaden your career? TTEC offers a fast-paced experience to a broad spectrum of information technology. We are passionate about providing the right solution for our client's business problems through driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities. We need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Enterprise Architecture team, you will be part of a team of highly-skilled technical personnel responsible for the technical leadership and end-to-end architectural roadmap/strategy/design for all TTEC technology solutions.
Areas of Contact Center focus:
Owns all contact center strategy, functional design and versioning across TTEC contact center platforms
Owns all application-level initiatives through orchestration with delivery team-leads to further enhance automation & implementation steps, base-offerings and supported features
Owns implementation, enhancement and support of Proof-of-Concept platforms available for end-customers
Supports product engineering with their contact center platform needs. Aides in their internal development, while providing input and output on features (developed).
Works hand-in-hand with Demonstration to ensure the proper rollout of enhancements, upgrades and features required for effective and proper sales demonstration.
Meets regularly with product line management, delivery SA's and operational/escalation/L3 support teams to create fully-developed roadmaps and timelines; addressing all areas of potential need/issues along the way.
What skills you'll need:
- 7 years architecture, design, development, deployment, integration, and configuration of Contact Center systems. Cisco UCCE skills are strongly preferred
- Ability to perform complex problem isolation within Contact Center infrastructures: SIP/Voice infrastructure, LAN/WAN Networks, server hardware platforms, various OS Platforms, and various application/database systems.
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- A documentation first mindset backed by an understanding for what goes into creating the perfect document. Strong writing skills are a must.
- An understanding of how to successfully get new technology and changes to production, without being able to do everything yourself.
- A desire to learn in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- A desire to be hands-on (non-production)
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.