Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC DigitalConsulting's Insights Practice is looking for a Data Engineer who is passionateabout solving complex data problems and intricate engineering issues with largesystems.
We combine human insightand the speed of technology to transform our clients' interactions with theircustomers. Advanced analytics of the customer experience and customerinteractions is our expertise.
Check out our websitebelow to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
What you'll be doing:
The data engineer will be responsible for all aspects of executionand delivery for new and ongoing client implementations of the analyticplatform. This will require working with clients and coordinating with internalbusiness consulting, analyst, data science, and technology teams.
- Technical and functional analysis of customer implementation and integration requirements
- Documentation of implementation requirements and expected effort
- Configuration and setup of the analytics platform
- Configuration of data loaders and development and configuration of workflow processes and customizations to the platform
- Participate in testing
- Proactive identification of internal and external dependencies, highlighting issues, scope changes, and progress against project plan
- Communication of project status/issues to clients and internal management
- Partner with various internal teams
- Provide technical support to assist clients and partners during and post implementation.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- In-depth familiarity with Big data technology and its application.
- Proficiency with the Azure or AWS ecosystem
- Experience with Big Data ETL
- Understanding of complex data flows, identification of data processing bottlenecks and designing and implementing solutions.
- Proficiency in .NET, C#, Python, Linux bash, Power Shell.
- Experienced in consuming third-party REST APIs (JSON) and SDKs
- A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development and across more than one technical domain.
- Experienced in U SQL, PostgreSQ, TSQL
- Experience in professional services or technical consulting with enterprise software solutions, specifically enterprise software installation, configuration, customization, and testing.
- Proven ability to balance and manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Collaborative interpersonal skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in complex fast-paced environment to ensure quality of all data integration points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to handle problem situations quickly, inventively, and resourcefully.
- Project management skills including:
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
- Ability to plan, commit, and deliver to schedules
- Ability to identify, escalate, and manage project issues
- Willingness to work extended hours on an as-needed basis
- Some travel is necessary
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary packages, variable incentive bonus plans
- 100% employer paid HMO coverage for employees
- Life insurance, wellness programs, onsite clinic
- Comprehensive health and wellness program, including employee assistance
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Shuttles, gym discounts
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.