Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC's Insights Platform is a cloud-based customer data platform that provides brands with a 360° view of their customers' needs, behaviors, and preferences with the insights they need to deliver a great customer experience.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for ingesting, manipulating, and analyzing BIG DATA and answering business questions by generating insightful reports and output. The candidate will work in a team of Data Engineers and Business Analysts to develop deliverables that support data-driven marketing strategies.
Check out our website below to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
- Aid in management and manipulation of multiple large data sets, including: defining populations and variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business questions
- Prepare analytic deliverables, combining multiple programming outputs to create cohesive reports
- Help with maintenance and running of monthly reports
- Assist senior team members with portions of large analytic deliverables
Required Experience And Skills
- Degree in a STEM field, Masters preferred
- 1-3 years of professional experience working with large-scale relational databases, and ability to manipulate/ analyze / maintain relational databases
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL
- Solid experience with one or more of the following: Python, Apache Spark, PySpark, R, Scripting, AWS, Databricks, DevOps
- Capability to execute complete analysis process from data extraction / manipulation through QC, report and delivery of data and reports
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in team-oriented, deadline driven environment
- Proven ability to balance and manage multiple, competing priorities
- Collaborative interpersonal skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams
Experience in following areas a plus
- Knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem, HiveQL, SAS
- Ability to create automated process and knowledge on CronTab, Autosys or related tools
- Exposure to Tableau, Power BI or other BI tools
- Business, economics, or quantitative methods background
Who we are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our two customer experience segments—TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Digital Consulting and Technology Services segment drives to blend digital strategy and omnichannel consulting with cloud-based technology platforms to design and build best in class customer experiences to small, medium, and enterprise clients.
What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
#LI - Remote