Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Product Engineering w/IBM Watson exp- Denver or Austin
TTEC is currently seeking a Director, Product Development to work in our offices located in either Englewood, Colorado or Austin, Texas.
TTEC Digital is looking for a self-driven and motivated engineering leader to manage product development teams while driving strategy, design, development and operations. Working with Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing you will help to define the strategic technical vision of our AI enabled CX solutions. You will be responsible for leading teams of software developers, DevOps and software quality assurance driving the planning and execution of these products.
What you'll be doing:
· Lead multiple teams of Software Engineers, Quality Engineers and DevOps Engineers using Agile methodologies while cross-functionally collaborating with Product Management, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and Operations teams.
· Lead and mentor managers and members of the departments in software engineering best practices and agile processes for enterprise applications
· Champion engineering and operational excellence, with a mindset for raising the bar with continuous improvement
· Manage complex technical projects and drive them to outcomes
· Keep senior management informed of progress and any obstacles impeding the successful implementation of product roadmaps and other departmental activities thru online tracking systems, status reports, presentations, etc.
· Recruit, develop, and motivate multiple high performing teams of engineers both onshore and offshore.
What skills you will bring:
· 7 years in an engineering leadership role, preferably working on SaaS or PaaS product
· 10 years of hands on experience as a Software Engineer
· Prior experience with Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing Services, including specific experience with IBM Watson services such as Assistant, Discovery, Sentiment or Voice Gateway
· Experience with developing application on full stack including Node JS, Angular JS/Vue.js, Java, Postgres, Mongo a plus
· Deep understanding of TCP/IP and experience with HTTP, SSL, SIP and RTP protocols
· Experience with Contact Center applications including CRM and OMNI channel solution
· Deep knowledge of Micro Services architecture, containers, agile processes and DevOps methodology and tools
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to summarize technically complex information for a non-technical audience
· Strong can-do attitude, hands on, thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with all stakeholders to improve data and business processes and to negotiate priorities
· Experience managing offshore development resources
· Experience with distributed computing, highly scalable / fault-tolerant systems and cloud computing a plus
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent