Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Genesys PureConnect Escalation Architect -- Remote / Telecommute
TTEC is seeking a Genesys PureConnect Escalation Engineering Architect to join our Technology Services team. This role is located in the Chicago area with remote / telecommuting opportunities.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will work with our enterprise level client providing medium to advanced troubleshooting and support of Genesys PureConnect architectures. You will be responsible for client management, mentoring of peers, technical solution development and delivery, deployment validation and advanced troubleshooting of releases. Responsibilities include solution extension based on client business unit needs and integration with other enterprise applications and back-office systems. Experience with multi-site configurations and hybrid (IP & TDM) environments, in a consulting or large system administration role, within Fortune 1000 companies is required.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Proven track record of effective management of support teams, liaison with customer business units for requirement gathering and support effectiveness reviews.
- Provision of operations support and enhancements to enterprise level customers for advanced omni-channel contact center solutions based on the Genesys PureConnect and PureCloud frameworks.
- Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves structured processes and timelines.
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process.
- Familiarity with Genesys PureConnect architecture deployment, support, and administration.
- Proven and demonstrated ability to perform complex problem isolation within
Telecommunications infrastructures: FXO/FXS/PRI/T1/DS3 Circuits & Signaling Protocols
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, presentation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels within the client organisation.
What skills you’ll need:
- 7 years exceptional administration, troubleshooting and support experience with Genesys PureConnect in an omni-channel environment (Voice, Chat, SMS, Fax, Email, IVR, Dialer). Design, integration and deployment experience with solution specific applications is highly desirable.
- 4 years administration, troubleshooting and support experience with Genesys PureConnect applications. Integration and deployment experience with these applications is highly desirable.
- Experience in definition, setup and extension of contact routing strategies and IVR applications
- General voice network experience, performance tuning, QoS, SBC and Gateway management
- ITIL Framework working experience.
- Communication skills to triage application issues and manage the incident resolution process with end users and 3rd party support organisations
- Hands-on experience with the Genesys PureConnect Applications:
- Customer Interaction Center
- Interaction Dialer
- Interaction Optimiser
- Interaction Recorder
- Interaction Administrator
- Interaction Connect / Desktop
- Interaction Media Server
- Interaction Designer
- Interaction Reporter/Analyzer (Historical and Intraday Monitoring)
- Speech Analysis Engines
- Any experience with other PureConnect applications is considered advantageous:
- CIC VoiceXML Interpreter Server
- ASR Servers (Nuance, Loquendo)
- IC Business Manager
- Interaction Gateway
- Interaction Marquee for reporting and distributions of statistics across multiple devices
- Log Viewer and other 3rd Party support analysis tools, including SNMP, Wireshark
- Development experience using Interaction Centre Web Services API preferred.
- CIC Integrations with AltoCloud, SAP, Siebel, Remedy, Workforce Management and other business tools desirable.
- 4 years administrative and operational experience of Oracle and SQL Server
- UNIX and Windows server OS skills, Shell Scripting
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our two customer experience segments—Digital and Engage—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Digital segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Centre and Unified Communications Solutions, CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.