Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Security Associate Engineer
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients.? Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, Marketing, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
TTEC is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through
Founded in 1982, our nearly 50,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.?
- Monitor security tools (Intrusion Detection Systems, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Anti-Malware, Firewalls, Centralized Logging system, Security Information and Event Management tools)
- Identify current and potential problem areas, escalating and responding as appropriate
- Monitor several industry sources for threat information and information security risks and recommends risk mitigation strategies
- Perform vulnerability scanning, analysis, notification, and follow-up
- Monitor Global Information Security Mailbox and route requests and questions appropriately
- Knowledge of information security principles, concepts, practices
- Knowledge of networks and operating systems
- Ability to provide technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management and other technical specialists on critical information technology security issues
- Ability to assess risk factors and advise on vulnerability of attack from a variety of sources
- Ability to create or review procedures for protection of systems and applications
- Ability to ensure coordination and/or collaboration on security activities
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly
- Beneficial experience includes:
- Security incident detection, response, remediation
- Cyber threat and vulnerability analysis and remediation
- Assessing and remediating Microsoft enterprise vulnerabilities
- Security metrics development and management
- CIRT/CERT experience
- Experience with any Vulnerability Scanner (nessus experience ideal)
- Security Certifications, such as: CISSP, GIAC certifications, Security , CISCO, Red Hat, or Microsoft certifications
- Experience with trouble ticketing systems
- Level I, Candidate will possess 0-1 years of experience in Information Systems or IT security-related functions. IT degree and/ or training is very helpful.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.