Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Security Engineer
Our Enterprise Services organization is themachine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each ofour segments to deliver for our clients.? Whether Information Technology,Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain orLegal, Marketing, or one of our Human Capital team members, we helpto guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
TTEC is a leading global customer experience technology andservices company focused on the design, implementation and delivery oftransformative customer experience for many of the world's most iconic anddisruptive brands. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutionsthrough
Founded in 1982, our nearly 50,000 employeesoperate on six continents across the globe and live
by a set ofcustomer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers,and each other. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiencesthat are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone.Your role brings that principle to life.
The InformationSecurity Engineer or Security Operations Engineer willmanage, maintain, and monitor TeleTech Security solutions and provide Tier-2Support and Security Incident Management in conjunction with the Global CommandCenter.
The Information SecurityEngineer or SecurityOperations Engineer will perform a variety of security duties and will ensurethey are fulfilled in a timely, co-operative and professional manner. TheSecurity Operations Center (SOC) will interact frequently with GlobalInformation Security, and other members of the technical teams at TeleTech, soit is important to communicate clearly and concisely. Additionally, theSOC will work very closely with the IT Operations and Engineering teams, sowill need to bring or develop a good all-round understanding of systems andnetworks. Diligence and attention to detail are also key skills alongwith the ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately.
The SOC will be providing 24x7 security operations monitoring andsupport for the TeleTech core network and services. The SOC must have asolid understanding of TeleTech's products and processes; SOC Analysts must beeager and quick to learn, be clear communicators and must be able to use theirinitiative and analytical skills to tackle a broad range of problems
- Perimeter Security Configuration Management
- Incident Response and Management for supported devices.
- Monitor security tools (Intrusion Prevention Systems, Anti-Malware, Firewalls, Centralized Logging system)
- Identify current and potential problem areas, escalating and responding as appropriate
- Monitor several industry sources for threat information and information security risks and recommends risk mitigation strategies
- TippingPoint Intrustion Prevention systems
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- BlueCoat Proxy
- QRADAR SIEM
- CISCO ASA
- Juniper IVE
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Security Operations experience
- Knowledge of information security principles, concepts, practices
- Knowledge of networks and operating systems
- Ability to provide expert technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management and other technical specialists on critical information technology security issues
- Ability to create or review procedures for protection of systems and applications
- Ability to ensure coordination and/or collaboration on security activities
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly
- Beneficial experience includes:
- Experience with Firewalls and Proxies
- Experience with VPN technology
- Security incident detection, response, remediation
- Cyber threat and vulnerability analysis and remediation
- Security metrics development and management
- CIRT/CERT experience
- Security Certifications, such as: CCNP Security, Bluecoat and Checkpoint Certifications
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification, experience with trouble ticketing systems
· Candidate will possess at least 3 years ofspecialized IT experience with a minimum of 1-2 years in ITsecurity-related functions.
· Tuitionreimbursement programs
· Financialwellness program
· OurWomen in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning,networking and mentoring opportunities
· Professionaldevelopment courses in TTEC University
· Scholarshipprogram and tuition reimbursement
· Visibilityin our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
· It'sOk, We're All Human wellness program
· Companyhealth and wellness programs
· Dedicatedhealth and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
· Generouspaid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
· Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have theunique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educationalorganization in your community
· Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in theircommunities
TTECis proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed tobuilding a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers thecultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities weserve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but alsohumanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued,belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a globalcompany, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view thingsfrom different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the tablein their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of thediversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more informationabout TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout socialmedia to engage in the global conversation.
Notice to external Recruiters and RecruitmentAgencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through thisweb site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries,will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have asigned agreement with TTEC.