Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Network Engineer
TTEC is seeking a Principal Network Engineer to join our IT team. We're a global company that is 46,000 employees strong. Together, we are transforming the world of customer experience by helping our clients design and deliver simpler, more effective, efficient, and human customer service experiences that inspire customer loyalty and boost company profits.
Our global IT organization of 600 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you'll be doing:
Under limited direction, responsible for the design, configuration and installation of the local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and wireless local area network (WLAN). Provides technical escalation, maintenance and upgrade guidance to various departments and users with regards to the LAN/WAN/WLAN. Serves as a liaison with vendors and other third party providers. Operations under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment while maintaining global best practices. Serves as a team leader and mentor to junior level engineers and network administrators.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the implementation, testing and training of new communication projects and initiatives.
- Performs the analysis, design and development of new LAN/WAN/WLAN initiatives.
- Responsible for integrating business systems and developing business cases within the corporate information technology environment.
- Researches new technologies in the areas of network security, network resiliency, network convergence and speed, network monitoring and alerting
- Produces policy papers, design documents, presentations and standards globally for TTEC data network
- Capable of project managing complex technical projects, and communicating status to Customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge and implementation skills of Cisco's Switching, Routing, Security and Meraki products.
- In-depth knowledge of Voice Over IP experience with Cisco and Avaya VOIP Products and or VoIP standard protocols ie SIP, H323 etc.
- In-depth knowledge of IP Routing, Quality of Service technologies with demonstrated implementation in a large enterprise organization.
- Knowledgeable in Packet capture and packet analysis.
- Highly knowledgeable in Dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP etc.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot complex IP networks that support voice, data and possibly video.
- In-depth knowledge of F5 BIG-IP with implementation experience in a large enterprise organization or equivalent Load Balancing schemas.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 6 years of experience
- Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and Layer 4-8 applications
- Certifications: CCNP or equivalent experience
What We Offer:
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.