Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Project Lead / Solution Architect -- Nashville area
At TTEC, we are committed to excellence in the delivery of our comprehensive technology-enabled services that puts customer engagement at the core of business success. Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Englewood, CO, TTEC offers an integrated platform that combines analytics, strategy, process, systems integration, technology and operations to simplify the delivery of the customer experience for our Global 1000 clients and their customers.
- Manage the overall customer relationship, have full command of the customer business model, and demonstrate respect and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills
- Provide guidance on pre-sales, solutioning, integration, development, configuration, customization efforts for the team
- Effectively communicate project expectations, project goals, scope, budget, resources, and timeline, and general project status with team members, project stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Ensure project deliverables are on time and on budget while meeting customer satisfaction expectations. Assist with deliverable creation as needed.
- Monitor and review project progress and timelines. Identify and resolve issues to ensure project success. Adjust schedules and plans as needed.
- Hold project team members accountable for their deliverables
- Adhere to and adopt standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects. Provide thought leadership to improve upon and extend methodologies.
- Facilitate review sessions with the client and project team.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders.
- Mentor less experienced members of the team, and contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- 5 years of demonstrated project management, solutioning, leadership, and business acumen implementing enterprise-wide applications, 3 to 5 years with Salesforce solutions.
- 3 years of demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Ability to lead enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations.
- Expertise and ability to present best practices in one or more of the following areas: Agile Software Development, Quality Assurance, Test Data Planning and Execution, Release Deployment
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
- Advanced Experience with Salesforce platform - Service/Sales Cloud, Administration/Configuration, Apex, APIs, data loads, etc. Experience with Lightening and Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, and ability to present to technical and business audiences.
- Location in Franklin, TN with ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience, PMP, Six Sigma, CSM.
- Salesforce Administrator certification, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification preferred
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as:
- Retirement plans
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their community
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We're looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.