Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
TTEC is seeking a Senior Cisco Unified Communications Engineer to join our Digital Technology Services team. This role is located in beautiful Austin, Texas, with some remote / telecommuting opportunities.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Managed Services Support Engineering team, you will work with our enterprise level clients providing medium to advanced troubleshooting support services in Cisco UC solutions.
What you'll bring to us:
- Provide support to enterprise level customers regarding advanced UC issues. Leverage your knowledge and experience with problem resolution of CUCM, Cisco Unity Connection, SIP and Voice Gateways.
- Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves structured processes and timelines
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- Familiarity UCCE Enterprise script, design, deployment and/or support
- Proven and demonstrated ability to perform complex problem isolation within telecommunications infrastructures: FXO/FXS/PRI/T1/DS3 Circuits & Signaling Protocols
- Familiarity and exposure to SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis/voice protocols
- Cisco Certifications (i.e., CCNA, CCNA-Voice, CCNP, etc.,) preferred but not required
What skills you'll need:
4 years configuring and supporting complex Cisco UC solutions with Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unity Voice Mail
Strong experience troubleshooting Cisco Routers and Nexus Switches, H.323, SIP and/or MGCP deployment and support experience, and Session Border Controllers
Cisco CSS deployment and support experience is a plus
Prior experience administering, or supporting LAN/WAN [HSRP, QoS, VLAN's, Bandwidth modeling] and VoIP infrastructures
Experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice Gateways/Gatekeepers
SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis helpful
Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) is a plus
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.