Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Data Engineer, Data Informatics
CPAADSC2.Analyst, Data Science
ttec Digital Consulting's InsightsPractice is looking for a Data Engineer who is passionate about solving complexdata problems and intricate engineering issues with large systems.
We combine human insight and thespeed of technology to transform our clients' interactions with theircustomers. Advanced analytics of the customer experience and customerinteractions is our expertise.
Check out our website below tolearn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
What you'll be doing:
This person will be a part of our HumanifyInsights Platform focused on helping our clients and coordinating with internalbusiness consulting, analyst, data science, and technology teams.
- Work closely with data scientists to create impactful insights from complex data
- Drive and participate in the definition, the direction, and the development of our analytics platform
- Improve platform features and functionality by keeping up with the latest innovations in data technology
- Design, test, and maintain robust, scalable, secure, and fault-tolerant data management systems
- Assist with process improvement with a customer focused, progressive mindset
- Communication of project status/issues to clients and internal management
- Partner with various internal teams
- Document implementation requirements and expected effort
- Research and recommend data management best practices
- Aggressively and continuously advance skill set
What you'll bring to us:
- Bachelor's degree qualifying under STEM with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of various databases
- Proficiency with Azure or AWS ecosystem
- Experience with Big Data ETL/technologies - Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience working with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sources
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB is preferred
- Proficient in Python or Scala
- Experienced in consuming third-party REST APIs (JSON) and SDKs
- Proficiency in Linux environment
- Understanding of complex data flows, identification of data processing bottlenecks and designing and implementing solutions
- A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development and across more than one technical domain
- Passion for innovation, delivering quality results, self-driven discovery, outside the box thinking, and complex problem solving
What skills you'll need:
- Proven ability to balance and manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Collaborative interpersonal skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in complex fast-paced environment to ensure quality of all data integration points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to handle problem situations quickly, inventively, and resourcefully.
- Project management skills including:
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
- Ability to plan, commit, and deliver to schedules
- Ability to identify, escalate, and manage project issues
- Willingness to work extended hours on an as-needed basis
- Some travel is necessary
Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuitionreimbursement
Global career mobility, employee recognition programs,professional development
State of the art technology which allows for seamless globalconnectivity
Rich wellness program and health incentives