Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Software Engineer
Formore than 30 years, TTEC has anticipated customer needs and stayed ahead ofconsumer demands. As the leading global provider of technology-enabled customerexperience solutions, TTEC designs, enables, manages, and grows superiorcustomer experiences that drive shareholder value. Simply put, we helpcompanies grow the value of their business by growing the value of theircustomer base. From design to delivery, our comprehensive solutions createvalue across the entire customer life cycle with industry-specific services.
Our capabilities include:
* Design: Customer Strategy Services (CSS)
* Enable: Customer Technology Services (CTS)
* Manage: Customer Management Services (CMS)
* Grow: Customer Growth Services (CGS)
We arelooking for a Systems Software Engineer to support TTEC's Call Recording andAnalytics platforms. The Engineer will provideApplication support, Application implementations, ensure Applicationfunctionality, Application testing and configuration/troubleshootingconnectivity issues of Windows servers to ensure proper functionality. The Systems Software Engineering role is for NICE Engage 6.12 QM/CallRecording and NICE (IA, RTPO, RTSA, RTAM, RTI Analytics) platforms; eyeQ360 QM/Call Recording, BrightPattern (Omnichannel Call Recording), Nexidia (voice analytics) and potentialtools of this caliber in the future.
You will help support deployments of NICE softwarewhich reside on Windows Servers. This role will also providetroubleshooting and administration of other call recording products like eyeQ360and older versions of NICE. The role has operational support responsibilitiesfor the call recording systems. As aSystems Software Engineering you will be expected to develop solutions thathelps facilitate the monitoring/support, and deployment of said systems. Thisincludes using tools such as powershell or other programing languages like SQLto facilitate requirements.
The SystemsSoftware Engineer will also perform a role of Life Cycle Managers to help leadthe product management, testing and development of these tools. The LCM will manage the full life cycle of aclient from beginning till end.
You will alsobe responsible for working with various Engineering teams and having a strongunderstanding of their technologies to help facilitate integration andtroubleshooting efforts. These technologies include Oracle 11g, SQL 2012, Avaya/ Cisco telephony systems, Dialogic, SIPRec, fundamentals of networking andfirewalls, CRM, Security (PCI, HIPPA, PII,), Windows Server 2003, 2008, 20122016, IIS, Windows 7 Thin clients and desktops, VDI, Microsoft Exchange, AD,Linux and sFTP.
· BA or BS ina computer-related field, or equivalent experience with aptitude forcertification in server administration
· Experienceperforming Application support and implementations in a Windows environment
· Experiencewith troubleshooting application connectivity issues (LAN/WAN/Firewall, etc)required.
· Experiencein software engineering support of NICE call recording and analytic solutions.(NICE Engage)
· Experiencein designing and engineering new software and hardware technologies.
· Basicknowledge that allows for effective troubleshooting with other Engineeringstaff of the following technologies (Oracle11g, SQL 2012, Avaya / Cisco telephony systems, Dialogic, SIPRec, fundamentalsof networking and firewalls, CRM, Security (PCI, HIPPA, PII,), Windows Server2003, 2008, 2012, IIS, Windows 7 Thinclients and desktops, VDI, Microsoft Exchange, AD, Linux and sFTP.
· Excellentwritten and spoken communications skills (English); Must have the ability tocommunicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Self-motivatedand able to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
· Excellenttime management and ability to triage multiple, concurrent technical issues
· Strongability to multi-task and maintain multiple projects at once
· Teammotivated, especially when troubleshooting issues - the Engineer must be ableto work with other groups (network, telecom, NT server team) to fix an issue,while avoiding finger pointing
· SystemsSoftware Engineering degree or equivalent in work experience
· Strongfoundation in the following technologies that allows for effective product management,software design and troubleshooting (Oracle11g, SQL 2012, Avaya / Cisco telephony systems, Dialogic, SIPRec, fundamentalsof networking and firewalls, CRM, Security (PCI, HIPPA, PII,), Windows Server2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, IIS, Windows 7 Thin clients and desktops, VDI,Microsoft Exchange, AD, Linux and sFTP.
· Experiencein Windows server products (2003, 2008 and 2012, 2016, SQL Server 2012 ),including remote administration, server building per spec and advancedfunctionality.
· Experiencewith the setup and troubleshooting of websites using Microsoft's IIS 7.0.
· Experiencewith Oracle 10/11g databases and 10.X/11.X client software
· Experiencewith Avaya/Cisco VoIP suite, including IP agent and IP softphone.
· Experiencewith Network sniffing tools such as Wireshark.
· Experiencewith an environment utilizing multiple QA solutions at the same time. Examples include, NICE, Witness, Verint, etc.
· Experience with SQL programming and the use of toolssuch as SQL Navigator and Toad
· Experience with Microsoft Windows Media Services,including setup and troubleshooting publishing points and streaming services.
· Experience with NICE QM/Call Recording Engage 6.7 orhigher and various NICE Analytic platforms such as (IA, RTPO, RTSA, RTAM and RTI)
TTEC requires allemployees hired in the United States to successfullypass a background check as a condition of employment.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.