Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
UCCE Change Factory Architect -- Remote / Telecommute
TTEC is currently seeking an experienced client facing Change Factory Engineering Architect. The Change Factory team provides Moves, Adds, Changes and Deletes for our premise and cloud customers. At an operational level the team's objective is to provide information, advice, guidance and change services to TTEC's premise and Cisco cloud clients and users.
As a leader in technology know you have career options. And we know it's important you find the right fit for your future. Have ideas you want to contribute? We're listening. Looking for exposure to different clients, different technologies? It's what we do. Want to make an impact on the future? We're innovating every day. Teamwork key? You'll have the opportunity to work on global projects with a knowledge-thirsty, international team. Join our inclusive team and you'll help create meaningful employee experiences that drive memorable customer experiences.
We define, design, and enable experiences so our clients can delight and captivate their customers across every channel every time. TTEC Digital combines customer experience consulting, analytics, systems integration and ongoing technology operations. Through TTEC Digital we design context aware, insight-driven, omnichannel customer journeys and then bring them to life with the enabling systems on our own cloud-based technology platforms, leveraging knowledge management with machine learning and artificial intelligence. Founded in 1982, 50,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
What You'll be Doing
As an Engineering Architect you will lead and maintain the Change Factory global support, provide effective and efficient proactive and reactive services at the level required by the Managed Services organization, manage the Change Management Process, monitor performance against change SLAs throughout the MACD life-cycle, manage communication with the customer, instigate proactive communication, build and maintain excellent customer relationships and high customer satisfaction. There is a high level of client engagement and 24/7 availability is expected as needed. The Change Factory global team completes change requests involving: Cisco ICM\\UCCE scripting and configuration; CVP VXML Studio; CUIC Reporting; Finesse; Call manager and Unity; TTEC developed applications and third-party applications such as USW, Calabrio, Verint, and Acqueon. The Engineering Architect is also responsible for overseeing and executing the Change Management process for TTEC digital.
At this level, you will partner with other managers in the Managed Services organization on behalf of the Change Factory team, and to initiate and follow through actions required for Change Management; to improve or maintain agreed service levels. This requires adequate seniority within the organization and clearly visible management support. This role must also allow for clients to feel like they are interfacing with senior levels of management to address their issues and concerns. The outward client communication skills is critical in this role since the role requires team lead skills regarding 4 integrated teams.
What skills you will bring:
- 8 years' experience working with service desk/help desk, incident management or engineering teams of 10 or more.
- 8 to 10 years of senior Change Factory experience
- Ability to interface with clients, peers, and executive leaders for both strategic and tactical teams
- Ability to lead teams performing integrated functions
- Ability to quantify value and output of all unique business functions performed by the teams
- Must be available 24x7 based on business need to ensure minimal downtime for clients
- ITIL awareness and preferably ITIL certification
- Project management skills
- Relationship management skills - internal and external client facing consultative capabilities
- Successful client support and operations delivery leadership experience
- Management of external client services in a SLA and world class service driven environment
- Able to positively handle and manage high pressure situations
- Excellent management judgment when weighing conflicting situations
- Process and delivery driven experience preferably utilizing the ITIL framework
- Process oriented - understands the organizational benefits of process and the need for compliance
- Team organization and management skills - people management and administrative skills
- Ability to recognize your audience and speak credibly to client business drivers and urgency
- Influential - ability to interact successfully with all levels of the Customer and internally
- Reasonable technical understanding; innovative in respect of service quality and ways in which it can be improved within the bounds of the organization's limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
Why TTEC? What We Offer
Be Financially Sound
Tuition reimbursement programs
Financial wellness program
Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
Professional development courses in TTEC University
Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
Company health and wellness programs
Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.