U.S. Cotton, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at U.S. Cotton, LLC
Electrical troubleshooting of equipment and facilities throughout the plant.
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
- Able to read electrical schematics.
- Uses PLC experience to correct electrical issues.
- Uses industrial controls to perform specific tasks in the operation of production equipment.
- Works with electrical conduit in installing and replacing throughout the facility.
- Installs new electrical equipment.
- Examination, determination, and troubleshooting of electrical problems throughout the facility.
- Maintain current electrical status of facility and work with Engineering and Maintenance departments in implementing new plans as designed.
- Assist in special projects, as needed and instructed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience in the Electrical field
- 5-7 years in a Maintenance environment.
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- High school degree or GED equivalency required.
- PLC training or previous experience.
- Wiring and electrical mechanics experience.
- Knowledge and experience reading and using electrical instruments.
- Thorough knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Basic math
- Basic carpentry
- Mechanical skills
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements and safety compliance.
- Must have a high level of ability to furnish technical guidance to all levels of the manufacturing process including Engineering and Management. Must have the ability to plan and coordinate projects and outside activities related to projects and repair.
- See Job Analysis Document
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
- Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Directly Supervises: None
- Indirectly Supervises: None
- Internal: Maintenance, Housekeeping, Engineering, Plant Management, Product Managers, Supervisors, and Parts Manager
- External: Vendors as assigned by Maintenance, Parts, and Engineering.