Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Systems Engineer. The Systems Engineer is responsible for the planning, design, ongoing support, and deployment of the National Network Infrastructure. Test, document and deploy network Hardware, operating system updates and patches. Participate in the continuous monitoring of the network health and provide technical support / training to staff and end-users.
- Manage Microsoft Server based systems including; Exchange 2013, Lync 2013, Hyper-V, Citrix Server / Citrix application virtualization and others.
- Interact and assist with managing network vendors and partners.
- Ongoing Management and Monitoring of the Network Infrastructure.
- Planning, testing and deployment of Network Technologies such as servers, switches, routers, etc.
- 3rd Level support for all technical issues.
- Project planning and implementation.
- Assist with documentation creation for various project and support FAQ’s
- Design, plan and maintain network security.
- Minimum 5 years previous technical experience on Microsoft Datacenter / Server products
- MCP - Required
- MCSE - Desired / must be ready to complete
- Additional Network / Server Advanced certifications required
- Occasional travel is required
- Must have post high-school training in computer science or equivalent experience (Degree a plus)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.