Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineering Manager
at Vanco Payment Solutions
Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and education organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits, and schools.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineering Manager to oversee the engineering team for our flagship product in the K-12 market. As a manager you will be responsible for leading the team to deliver high quality software efficiently and effectively by driving strong process and a culture of continuous improvement, coaching and mentoring team members, and collaborating with cross-functional teams across the complete software delivery lifecycle.
- Drive the execution and value delivery through agile process and cross-team collaboration
- Manage and develop a team of engineers and technical leads
- Help with strategic decisions that attribute to the success of the product
- Partner with product management to align objectives and priorities
- Provide technical guidance, career development, and coaching
- Focus team in continuous improvement
- Build a strong engineering culture that promotes diversity in thinking, innovation, technical excellence, and drive to deliver more value, faster, and with higher quality
- Participate in architecture discussions and planning
- Participate in cross-functional coordination, planning, and reviews with leadership across all engineering teams
- Partner with the CTO to define and lead the strategy and roadmap balancing short- and long-term priorities against business goals
- Evangelize the product vision internally and externally. Be able to represent the company, product, and team at all levels
- 10+ years’ overall engineering experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading engineering teams
- Proven success leading software development projects in agile environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Experience in hiring and developing smart, talented engineers
- Knowledge of modern software engineering best practices
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience managing local and remote team members
Our Tech Stack
- While we use a lot of different technologies, we primarily run on a Microsoft stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server, Azure).
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan; employee only
- Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!