Wamore, Inc Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Technology/Aerospace Manufacturing
Wamore, Inc. is a technology and innovation company specializing in design, manufacturing and production of complex hardware and software solutions. Wamore provides turn-key engineering, testing, and manufacturing solutions to the aerospace and defense community.
We are a full service engineering, manufacturing, and production solutions provider to the defense industry. One of our core competencies is Airdrop Technology. Selected projects and clients include:
- Airbags to cushion airdropped cargo landing - (1997 - 2000)
- Soft landing by retracting cargo toward parachute just before landing (Soft Touchdown And Rapid Rigging/Derigging Airdrop System, STARRDAS) - (2000 - 2002)
- Airborne Guidance Units (AGU) for parafoils delivering cargo weights of 500 lb, 2K lb, 10K lb, 30K and 40K lb - (2003 - ongoing)
- AGU qualification and production contracts for the Joint Precision Air Delivery System (JPADS) 2K and 10K
- Wireless Gate Release System (WGRS) to safely and efficiently deploy CDS bundles from military aircraft
- Development and demonstration of an Advanced Cargo Parachute Release Systems (ACPRS) to jettison parachutes from payload after landing to prevent dragging/tip-over and subsequent damage to payload.
Success on these programs has earned Wamore the reputation as a technology leader in systems engineering, development, manufacturing, and production of military grade systems. Wamore’s cost effective and reliable products are deployed and operating worldwide in hostile environments.