Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application Monitoring and Performance Engineer
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
At Wells Fargo, the Chief Technology Office (CTO) organization is leading technology transformation in a multi-cloud technology landscape by developing and delivering innovative products that delight our customers and speed to market banking products. As part of CTO Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), the Enterprise Observability team is responsible for delivering innovative, scalable, stable, and secure products that provide deep business insight, operational insight, and predictive analysis. As a member of the team, you will be a key contributor to the development of products that provide full stack observability including application monitoring, logging, alerting, visualization, machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI).
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver customer-centric service and monitoring solutions using agile and good risk management processes.
- On-boarding of applications to Enterprise Observability tools and services across Wells Fargo to enable monitoring and alerting with best practices and standard APM tools.
- Establish customized monitoring dashboards, thresholds, alerting to fully enable Wells Fargo application and support teams.
- Verify program monitoring tool configuration by overseeing the configurations to ensure proper monitoring is in production.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Application Performance Monitoring (APM), logging, and other observability & visualization tools.
- Performance expert consultation and training services to our application development and platform support partners.
- Understanding complex application frameworks and flows and assist with developing and implementing custom monitoring solutions.
- On-call rotation support.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication, flexibility, teamwork and leadership.
Other Desired Qualifications
* Proven Technical Expertise with automation with one or more of the following:
- Software Development and AIOPS: Java, .NET, C#, C/C++, Angular, R, Scala
- OS and Platform - Linux, Windows, VMWare, Azure, PCF, Kubernetes, AWS, OpenShift, Lamda, EMR
- CI/CD and Automation: Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Gitlab, Artifactory, SonarQube, Apigee
- Observability and AIOPS: AppDynamics, ELK, Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Kafka, DataDog, Prometheus, CloudWatch, Jaeger, Zipkin, Kinesis, Apache Airflow
* Experience in one or more of the following areas is desired:
- AIOPS - BigPanda, Moogsoft, Robotic Process Automation, UIpath, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Frameworks
- Operations Tools: ServiceNow, PagerDuty, Symphony/Slack, Remedy, IBM Netcool
- Data/Data Structures: Oracle, SQL, Mongo, Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark
- Testing: Gremlin, Chaos Monkey, Selenium, Jmeter, Blazemeter, Performance Center, Quality Center
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices.
* Unix\Linux experience and/or Windows server administration experience.
* Knowledge and understanding of operations performance management metrics development.
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-Clive: 13733 University Ave - Clive, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.