Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Applications Systems Engineer 6
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The successful candidate will be a key technical resource and will actively participate in an elite team supporting enterprise ETL Services. This must be done by going beyond simple management of capacity and scheduling, to include fostering a culture of efficiency in a multi-tenant environment, supported by tooling which both enforces data security and delivers better speed-to-market for the business.
- Consults on Application Design
- Supports Application Build and Release Tooling
- Supports Metric-capturing tooling
- Supports Application Efficiency and Security Reporting
- Drives Application Efficiency and Security Remediation
- Provides Developer Education and Support
This position provides the opportunity for a senior-level application system engineer to have a key role in automating the management of a rapidly expanding ETL platform that supports the core ETL products within the Bank.
This individual will:
- Participate in the design of the ETL architecture as its use expands within Wells Fargo.
- Provide product deployment solutions that comply with the regulatory, Corporate Information Security standards and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) policies.
- Automate repetitive administrative tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of Talend/Java experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.