Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
HRIT provides technology support for team member focused applications and processes, including payroll, benefits, learning and recruiting. This resource will be part of SaaS App Configuration team responsible for Application configuration in assigned SaaS non-production and production environments within HRIT. Currently the team is gearing up to implement cloud-based Human Capital Management solutions in support of HR Solutions Transformation. As part of this project work, this resource will support transition of system capability from diverse landscape of applications to target state environment.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of Workday application, technology, tools and product designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical design details for SaaS applications, including configuration, integration, and reporting.
- Provides design and SaaS Configuration direction to less experienced staff
- Configures solutions for highly complex requirements in Workday.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Collaborates with analysts, QA and business partners in performing modeling, simulations and analysis to identify solutions to meet business needs
- Verifies program logic by guiding and participating in the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of logical constructs or configurations.
- Supports systems testing and the migration of technical solution to production.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and provides consultation on development of new documentation, technical procedures to implement necessary process improvements.
- Assures BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Uses diagnostic tools and/or analyzes and uses vendor specifications to troubleshoot configuration issues in Workday application to maintain or restore service or data to programs, or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements
- Updates and completes SDLC documentation and procedures.
Preferred Location: 550 S. 4th St. Minneapolis , MN; 8740 Research Dr. Charlotte, NC; 2600 Price Rd. Chandler, AZ; or 100 W Washington St. Phoenix, AZ
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience leading/contributing in at least 2 large, full life cycle Workday HCM implementation
- Strong functional knowledge around HCM systems and processes in areas like Core HR, Benefits, payroll, recruiting
- Good understanding of Workday security
- 3+ years of experience creating Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- 3+ years of experience with Workday Integration types including EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Experience with document transformation, XSLT, XPATH etc.
- Experience with legacy ERP data extraction preferably PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts
- Workday certification in Workday HCM, Integrations or Reporting
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.