Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Credit and Retail Services Technology (CRST) team. This team focuses on development and support for servicing technologies, functions and process for the credit and retail card Line of Business. We are at the beginning stages of re-imagining all our technologies and delivery to make our applications and processes platform more efficient to better serve our customers. At the same time we are putting changes in place to provide world class support for our business partners, applications and processes.
This software engineer position within CRST will be performing on a fast pace high performing AGILE team.
- Develop high performing software that can be reused and tested easily
- Assist in developing technology roadmaps for supported applications
- Create data quality controls and establish plans to validate and monitor
- Create and consume Web services
- Create APIs with Micro Services using .Net Core
- Create single page applications with use of Angular JS
- Maintain ASP.Net, MVC.Net and .Net service projects
- Create and Maintain Unit Tests and automated test projects
- Build implementation plans and Production validation plans
- Create highly visible and sophisticated SSRS reports for internal Well Fargo team members
- Team leader in design and development for .Net / Web, object oriented coding, and Business Intelligence
- Partner with business users to determine the best designed solution to address their needs and problems
- Create highly complex SSIS data modeling and loading processes
- SQL Server development: create databases, tables, stored procedures, functions, and views
- Optimize query performance by analyzing execution plans and creating new indexes
- Assist business analysts and business users in writing highly valuable user stories and test scripts
- As needed, present identified risks and controls performed to audit, regulators, and other business partners.
- Identify gaps in processing and lead the team to introduce proper controls and monitoring in place to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide world class support in troubleshooting production issues and escalating when needed
- Attend and participate in AGILE Rituals to provide code faster and more efficient
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.