Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Application Systems Engineer (ASE) 5 position is part of the Cornerstone application team within the Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology Group. The ASE 5 role will act as a SME/lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, particularly in the area of Application Design, System Integration, Widgets and Application scalability and Resource refactoring, based on utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. In addition, this individual will work with technical leads, Architects, business analysts, system and process analysts, DBAs, infrastructure and other cross-department teams to evaluate business needs and provide end-to-end technical solutions.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze business and technical requirements to determine system design, potential issues, and, impact analysis for each project
- Lead projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced developers
- Provide expertise about standard practices on coding standards
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for the developed applications
- Review Requirements Documents and develop implementation strategies that preserve the availability, performance, integrity, stability, and scalability of systems
- Produce architecture and design documents to effectively communicate the solution to the business and provide direction for the development teams and infrastructure partners
- Interact with internal and external technical leaders to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs
- Research new innovative tools and technologies and lead proof-of-concepts to drive adoption
Other Desired Qualifications
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale, React/Java/Spring projects from end-to-end.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Spring Boot Microservices
- 3+ years of experience in Domain Driven Desgin
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, Cloud Foundry and PaaS design principles and micro services and containers
- 3+ years of experience with Camel (preferred), or other ESB implementations.
- 3+ years of Responsive Design experience
- Good knowledge of Java best practices and J2EE design patterns along with experience with application servers (i.e. WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.), and Oracle database servers.
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD concepts preferably in Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarCube, Udeploy is helpful
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, Enterprise design patterns & industry best practices
- Demonstrate excellent track record of delivering quality software products by following iterative and agile SDLC
- Knowledge and experience with API gateway (Apigee preferred)
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
TX-Addison: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
TX-Irving: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.