Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 6
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
This is a Senior hands on technology position in Cards Services Technology focusing on Solutions and Integration. New product Launch, Card 2.0 transformation etc. have implementations that touch about 80 applications inside and outside card technology.
This role along forms part of a small but high performing group of technology solution/integration specialists will be accountable for:
1) Crafting reusable & simple solutions that will address the requirements using creative solutions
2) Partner with all architects, application managers, business system consultants to take the conceptual architecture and create designs which are implementation ready
3) Be highly engaged during implementation, qa and deployment phases to ensure accurate and timely solution creation and deployment
In summary ensure that the design aspects are well thought through, optimized and simple , and reusable to ensure project delivery success.
Consumer Credit Card, Retail Service.
Key interface partners (beyond the LOB’s above) include On-line banking for Credit Card data, Collections, Analytics, Digital, Enterprise and other LOB Techs.
Owns constructing of detailed technology solution for projects and roadmaps.
- Expert in Solution Architecture and Functional Design with focused experience in Credit Card Domain
- Leader in Data Modelling, Data Patterns, Integrations and Solutions for financial systems
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and reverse engineer incumbent systems and create solution specifications for ODS, Data Lake, Data Grid, Data Cache etc
- Ability to own and drive data system transformation and refactoring and to create solutions which allow for phased implementation while minimizing/eliminating impact to the ongoing business
- Expert in big data and highly distributed/highly transactional environments
- Able to engage peer technical and business teams to drive and influence timely design and adoption of technical solutions in a matrixed organization
- Detailed understanding of technology to drive the partnership between WF and 3rd party related to strategic system architecture. Facilitate collaboration between the organizations - technology, architecture, info security and 3rd party
- Create and drive architecture partnerships to ensure concept are executable and take concepts to implementable solutions.
- Identify critical applications that are crucial to card product launch and manage application-to-application interface.
- Create solutions to modernize parametrize interfaces and eliminate the need to make code changes for projects
- Challenge status quo of reactive implementation and ensure design solutions that are future proofed.
- Strategy - take a strong hands on leadership role in translating Card 2.0 Roadmap into a actionable design. Also lead the creation of future roadmaps with active partnership of Architecture & Application Managers
- Project support. Own the solution creation for application integration for 80 applications in the card life cycle. Get involved in data structure design, interface design, performance consideration, be info security compliant and evolve the application to Microservice architecture
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with data mapping and system integration design and implementation between inter-dependent systems
- 5 + years of modern technology experience - Services, API, Big Data, Data Grid, JSON etc
- A BS/BA degree or higher in a technical field
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $113,400 Mid: $162,000
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.