Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 6
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads application design and provides guidance to less experienced developers on the engineering team.
- Acts as technical SME point of contact for the engineering team.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes functional, technical specifications to design or redesign software solutions.
- Verifies program logic by preparing or overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of software.
- Participates in overall systems testing. Participates in or Leads the migration of applications to production.
- Works as part of Agile team to support requirements definition and solution development.
- Provides application support that will entail initial issue triage and troubleshooting, root cause determination, and the development of short and long term technical and/or process solutions.
- Develops system documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and supports creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of configuration/deployment of application code on Tomcat
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.