Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 6 - Informatica Lead Developer
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Human Resources Development and Strategy ETL Team is part of the broader HR Information Technology team within Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT). The team supports Informatica development for Corporate HR. We are currently seeking a Apps Systems Engineer 6 - Informatica Lead Developer to join our team to support execution of the technology strategy and compliance initiatives.
This role demands a focus on establishing trusted partnerships, prioritization, and design leadership. In addition, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate competency in the areas of collaborative problem solving, effective consultation, and critical analysis of business case, requirements, and design. They will lead and partner with geographically diverse teams to plan, design, test, and implement ETL development capabilities.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Consult on technical designs across all HR data environments and application areas
- Provide design, pattern, and coding direction and guidance to ETL development project teams
- Provide expertise in planning overall systems testing and migration of ETL work
- Work with peers in the Strategy, Data Modeling, Data Governance and Environment Health teams to create and maintain processes and standards for design and development
- Lead complex ETL design, simulations and analysis
- Work with peers to create, improve, and implement Human Capital technology strategy
- Influence technical trends in ETL development inside and outside the company
- Consult regularly with senior management on emerging technologies and related strategic topics
- Through coaching and mentoring, nurture the talents of peer team members with varying degrees of experience
- Communicate statuses, plans, progress, and issues with a wide variety of audiences, including senior technical and business management, peers, and technical staff
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience with Informatica Developer
- Exposure to performance tuning both in database and ETL
- Exposure and experience in Informatica Power Exchange CDC (Change Data Capture), IDQ and/or Informatica Metadata
- Experience in Concurrent processing of data loads
- Knowledge of Data Vault modeling and familiarity with Implementing Data Audit, Data retention, Data Archiving, Error Handling concepts
- Process large volume of data using MPP Architecture (Teradata, Exadata)
- Hands on application integration using IICS (Intelligent Informatica Cloud Services)
- Experience with Master Data Management, Informatica Data Directory, Services Integration Framework
- Experience with Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.