Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ASE6/Application Systems Engineer
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBBT) offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, branches, Debit and Credit Cards, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
As a key member of our Central Command and Monitoring Engineering team, this person will provide leadership for developing Splunk monitoring and dash-boarding solutions for the newly formed CSBBT Central Command team. This role will help to build lasting partnerships with our internal business and technology clients to increase adoption of our developed strategies and best practices.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and support monitoring solutions using Agile and DevOps methodologies and best practices and a complex technology environment
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Provides technical direction regarding monitoring and logging to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original solutions. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Acts as expert technical resource to staff.
- Provides technical guidance to onshore/offshore team members. Provides technical guidance to onshore/offshore team members.
To be successful in this role, the selected candidate will need to partner closely with the various application development and infrastructure groups. There will be frequent interactions with business stakeholders, senior management, project managers, and technology managers. A strong partnership with Enterprise IT technology teams will be of critical importance as we work to implement innovations and end-to-end monitoring solutions across the enterprise.
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.