Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Risk Technology Application Systems Engineer (App Sys Eng 6)
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo Technology
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Compliance Risk Technology Application Systems Engineer (App Sys Eng 6) that will be responsible for design and development of the strategic Enterprise Testing & Validation (ETV) platform. The ETV platform will be a cohesive system offering end-to-end automation of testing and validation functionality, including - annual planning, plan & prepare, test execution, issue management & validation, capacity, resource & time management, system & data integration and producing related reports & dashboards. While the ETV platform is based on vendor GRC product, this position will be responsible for overall technical design, development and implementation for all data and system integration related activities using various integration tools and frameworks. The success of the role will require working closely with other technology teams (data providers) in Compliance Risk Technology to design, develop and deliver systematic data integration and load data from various sources into the ETV platform. Work closely with Architects to design a comprehensive Design a comprehensive data integration for all ETV data focusing on delivering the solution per requirements with a quick turnaround time and yet without any compromise on quality. This would require developing partnerships and working closely with business, technical stakeholders (like Architects, infrastructure manager, security consultants etc..), BA team, developers and QA testers to ensure delivery per requirements and alignment with technology standards and best practices.
- Work closely with stakeholders, ETV staff and other technology team to become the SME for ETV data and integration strategy
- Acting as data/system integration expert to ETV technology staff in the development, testing, and implementation process of the ETV platform
- Design and build (hands-on development) of integration layer of ETV platform using WebServices/REST and other ETL tools and frameworks
- Ability to analyze data and produce data models, formats and dictionaries
- Design and build batch jobs, scheduling and data loads with exception management and notifications
- Understanding of Wells Fargo and EIT integration patterns, architecture and systems
- Partnering with key ETV stakeholders to understand their needs and implement technology solutions
- Create thorough designs - taking care to assure that designs integrate well existing systems
- Work closely with technology managers, stakeholders, developers and QA testers to design, implement, build and test the solution
- Analyzes complex data and integration requirements and translate to technical design and specifications
- Design, development, test, and implement application ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) code to load ETV reference data to the platform
- Utilize a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs to source, map, extract and load large volumes of data in and out of the ETV platform.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of data requires a solid grasp of compliance, regulatory and technology risk domains.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development team that will consist of on and offshore team members, contractors and consultants.
Please note: This position can be based at the Wells Fargo site location(s) in Summit, NJ; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ. Relocation assistance will not be provided. Applicants should reside in or around the target area(s) or be willing to relocate at their own expense. Other locations may be considered.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of overall experience with system integration and patterns
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Exposure to Robotics Process Automation (RPA) tools
- Expert knowledge of SDLC methodologies-Agile, waterfall, iterative, etc.
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skills.
- BS degree or higher in computer science, engineering, math, or similar discipline.
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.