Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cornerstone Application Support Specialist Systems Engineer - ASE5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Core Services Platform Management Group
Enterprise Core Services (ECSPM) is a key horizontal organization within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) / Enterprise Chief Information Office (ECIO). The primary mission for core services is the delivery of technology solutions with sustainable compliance, efficiency and innovation across the bank. As ECSPM moves forward the big opportunity is to create common solutions and services that are measurable and that the entire Wells Fargo enterprise can take advantage of to simplify, modernize and transform
Cornerstone Application Production Support Team
The Cornerstone Application Production Support (CAPS) team provides Level 2 production support for Cornerstone, which is an enterprise customer due diligence, AML, and KYC globally satisfying multiple regulatory jurisdictions. This team provides key IT Service Management services including Production Support, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Release & Deployment Management.
Level 2 support comprised of application support personnel responsible to ensure full availability during business hours or as agreed by the stakeholders. This includes responding to customer requests to ensure all customer requests are satisfied in a timely fashion and if necessary, utilize work around technical solutions. Support is provided by follow the sun model and is escalation point for engagement by technology, business, and operations for all application issues.
This mid level application support specialist position is responsible for performing Production support functions and execution of application support services including service requests, incident triage, ticket management, change deployment and root cause analysis. Expected to work closely with more senior SME’s and development to grow knowledge of the application in support of our core business needs.
Successful characteristics for this role: Delivery of production support services, developing strong partnerships, balancing multiple priorities, understanding and supporting a changing environment, and driving efficient improvements.
- Deliver day-to-day application production support services for Cornerstone (CDD/KYC/AML)
- Lead technical triage activities for Low to medium severity incidents
- Complete critical requests on demand to support our clients and application.
- Troubleshoot complex production issues leverage partner teams and learn from Subject Matter Experts
- Drive efforts to find root cause as part of problem management and to provide
- Facilitate continuous improvement to increase stability, client delight and operational excellence.
- Identify and aid with development of improvements through automation.
- Build strong partnerships across technology, business, and operational teams.
- Able to be successful in a matrixed structure with a globally dispersed virtual team.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Anti Money Laundering (AML), and Know Your Customer (KYC) prior experience
- Experience supporting IBM BPM, Webshpere Lombardi Edition, IBM Process Designer and Integration Designer (IID).
- Experience supporting Business Modeling using batch work flows, ETL, and middleware messaging flows using Solace or MQ.
- Experience with using and applying monitoring solutions such as Netcool, AppDynamics, etc
- Experience with ITSM tools (Remedy)
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.