Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise API Platform Support Engineer (Systems Support Analyst 5)
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Services & Portfolio Management - Enterprise API Platform Support Engineer
Wells Fargo Technology is driven by our customers’ desire for resilient, efficient, effective, decisive, and responsive technology. To support those needs, the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) group is responsible for Agile Transformation, Enterprise Architecture, Services, Product Development and Cloud Enablement, Engineering, Operations & Site Reliability Engineering, and Business Services & Governance.
Within the Chief Technology Office, the Enterprise Services & Portfolio Management (ESPM) team provides technology strategy and solutions for the tools and data supporting Enterprise API and IT Service Management, Portfolio Management and Enterprise Business Process Management functions. ESPM provides the tools, data, and API services necessary to run the business of IT and to manage enterprise services.
A successful candidate in this role will join a talented team focused on application sunrise efforts of the Enterprise API Management platform, including the ramp up to support the foundational MVP and continued operational readiness for continued growth of the platform during Q3 & Q4 2020 activities. This role is critical in the defining, developing, and launching the operational support model for the Enterprise API Gateway, Enterprise API Marketplace, and the Enterprise API Core Utility Services including the life cycle management, monitoring, health and hygiene, and overall availability of the API product offering. This role represents is an exciting opportunity to become a core contributor to the Chief Technology Officer’s transformation agenda to accelerate Wells Fargo’s Speed, Stability and Scalability!
Key Responsibilities :
* Production support including; resolution of complex technical issues, providing expertise with vendor applications and infrastructure and configurations.
* Responsible for the continual update and maintenance of applications and systems, including routine updates, vulnerability remediation, capacity assessments and technology refreshes.
* Middleware installation and configuration.
* Lead the resolution of complex issues or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements.
* Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot complex computer application problems or restore service.
* Monitor batch cycles and troubleshoot to root cause during failures.
* Managing Change events, including enhancements, upgrades and patching.
* Actively monitor all environments.
* Provide input to Service Level Agreement reporting and participate in Audit reviews.
* Strategically analyze complex business problems and develop solutions, including designing and creating IT Service Management solutions.
* Partner and collaborate with technology business partners.
* Lead and guide applications teams to success in large enterprise initiatives
* Lead and drive projects, track and maintain accountabilities, and follow through to completion.
* Act as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
* Analyze business requirements and to identify the key resources that manage and balance risk while making sound decisions in high pressure situations.
Other Desired Qualifications
Experience with Apigee, OAuth admin, and JWT
Prior experience supporting and managing APIs and API proxies
Experience creating, organizing and implementing API support processes
Understands and enforces Apigee and REST project standards and best practices
Support and deploy API policies using Apigee Edge Platform
Understanding of OpenAPI Specifications in JSON or YAML format, including JWT authorizations
Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2
Support and manage APIs and Microservices using Java, Spring Boot
Experience participating in an agile delivery process
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.