Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Info Security Engineer 6
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This Information Security Engineer 6 (ISE6) role is on the Cyber Security Innovation - Strategic Initiatives Group (CSI-SIG) within the Cyber Threat Management group performing platform and application engineering for a suite of products supported by the group. The ideal candidate should be experienced in system and application management in environments with complex configurations and rapidly changing requirements. The Platform Engineering Team is tasked with ensuring that the underlying technologies used to support CSI developed applications are available, stable and meet all application SLAs. This function will ensure that dev/ops CI/CD is fully realized for the team.
* Daily maintenance of the team microservices service mesh environment
* Creation and maintenance of service mesh (Nomad) jobs
* Ansible configuration management
* Collaboration with development teams
* Review of emerging technologies used by development teams
* Resiliency planning
* Agile Dev/Ops participation
* Release management
Note: The preferred work locations are Wells Fargo core locations.
Other Desired Qualifications
* 1 year experience working in an AGILE DEVOPS framework
* 2+ years of experience working with development technologies such as NodeJS, Meteor, Mongo in a support capacity
* 2+ years working with configuration and monitoring technologies such Ansible, Telegraf, Grafana
* 2+ years of experience supporting applications using service mesh/micro-services architectures.
* 1+ years of experience with Nomad, Fabio and Consul service mesh/microservices configurations.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.