Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
We are seeking an experienced Systems Operation Engineer to join the CCIBT Payment, Treasury Payment and Customer Care Technology (PTCT) Platform team. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work with new technologies such as Elastisearch and Kafka. This position is a Senior-level technical role that will assist with maintenance and support of the production and test infrastructure system for the Wells Fargo Global Payments applications. The candidate will be working with critical payment applications with large complex Java/Weblogic configuration, web hosting with multiple server tier levels, and application and server level clustering and load balancing. This position will follow corporate policies regarding security, documentation, audit and change control processes. This individual will be part of a team of on and offshore engineers assisting with maintaining the availability and performance of the production and test systems.
* Provides support for payment applications
* Analyze, research, troubleshoot and complete all service requests escalated by L1 or business/product teams
* Responsible for monitoring and alerts. Partners with development and other tech groups to improve automation
* Provides guidance and directions in resolution of escalated issues and/or system problems
* Lead change control activities of managed IT platforms
* Assess system outages and manage issues that are currently impacting or may impact the business
* Work with team to continue to enhance existing processes, practices, technologies and tools to improve team effectiveness and support quality
* Manage patching schedules for the applications and involve in patching activities Ensure patching guidelines are followed for criticality
* Participate in troubleshooting of customer issues and production incidents
* Performs break fix and support during outages and for application enhancements outside net new/enhanced development function
* Participates in performance/load tests. Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to
* Experience in JAVA development and application support
* Experience in production support for web applications including troubleshooting and fixing production defects
* Experience with databases such as Oracle or Mongo DB
Other Desired Qualifications
5 + years of experience with Eclipse IDE
TX-Irving: 5000 Riverside Drive - Irving, TX
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.