Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Process Engineer 2 - Wells Fargo Auto
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
The Wells Fargo Auto Business Process Modeling (Auto Process Optimization-APO) Team is seeking an experienced Process Engineer 2 to join the team and help develop a strong operational excellence culture. The BPM team improves customer experience, lowers our risk, and drives operational efficiencies and effectiveness. We utilize an approach designed to improve business performance in all aspects of our company and applies to all levels of the organization.
We believe that Process Excellence is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. When learned and embedded into a business culture, a business can transform many key attributes including quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of Process Excellence so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver business process modeling support for projects, compliance and business excellence. This position will be an integral part of a small team supporting various Auto LOB organizations utilizing iGrafx as well as other process improvement tools and techniques. This position will coordinate and collaborate with other operational and process excellence leaders across the company.
- Develop improvement approaches within businesses and across lines of businesses that are holistic, customer focused to understanding business processes and workflow through Wells Fargo and identify and help prioritize new initiatives to drive business strategy, mitigate potential risks and control gaps, financial return, and/or positive customer impact
- Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements - Including the developing metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Provide advanced statistical analysis for business leaders, project teams, and managers as required. In addition, provide basic and advanced measurement approaches and mechanisms to ensure we are managing the process and producing the designed results
- The sharing of lessons learned and best practices with others throughout the organization when appropriate
- Engages with business partners to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques
- Understand the existing process architecture landscape for the organization
- Liaison with subject matter experts and business process owners to understand and document their business processes
- Defines, redefines or translates business documentation into business process models, utilizing BPMN 2.0 modeling notation
- Provides assistance in the development and advancement of our common enterprise Operation and Process Excellence framework, methods, techniques, tools, training, and language.
- Drives business awareness of our common enterprise Operational and Process Excellence methods, techniques, tools, etc.
- Works with process architect and librarians to ensure process definition activities are delivered
- Identify relationship with enterprise objects such as risk, controls, applications within the processes and document them within iGrafx
- Responsible for maintaining Kanban dashboard
- Act as consultant to our Business and technology partners regarding process documentation and improvement
- Training/guiding business partners and project participants on process modeling standards and best practices
- Support maintenance of enterprise process modeling standards and best practices
*** Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered ***
Other Desired Qualifications
- Familiarization with Agile tools like JIRA, CA Rally
- Familiarization with Process Architecture in a large Financial organization
- Experience in object-oriented modeling & process decomposition
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.