Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Process Engineer 2 - Wholesale BPM - Process Definition
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses. Note: Additional OCC language is required to be added to Wholesale job openings. This language should be added at the bottom of the job description.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and leads BPM initiatives that define current state within fast-paced environments, utilizing process expertise for multiple business groups.
- Completes and/or leads integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies, opportunities, and recommending solutions.
- Overcomes barriers related to cultural shifts, silo mentality as required.
- Ensures effective relationships among the design team(s) and partners.
- Manages assigned complex problems involving multiple, possibly competing, business processes/process segments.
- Identify risks/ impacts/ opportunities and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors, conceptual thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Process reviews may impact vertical or horizontal business units.
- Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
- Consults with leaders and front-line team members to understand, influence, adapt analysis, and create alternatives for consideration, drive results, and bring issues to resolution.
- Leverages business acumen effectively to impart relevant information to business partners and matrixed leadership.
- May coach teams in LEAN/Six Sigma or Enterprise Process Engineering, process and tools.
- Provides training and mentors less experienced team members.
- Supporting Process Engineer Associates with enhancing process documentation skills
- Assisting Line of Business partners with process definition needs, including determining if all business processes are identified, are at the right level relative to BPM standards, and facilitating the documentation of the process
- Help leadership with meeting target deadlines and velocity goals for BPM "factory" exercises related to achieving Process Excellence and ensuring consent order compliance
- Use Six Sigma / Lean skills and methodology to build superior capabilities that meet the demands of multiple stakeholders.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Consulting experience with a big 4/5 firm.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CO-Denver: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
OR-Portland: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
UT-Salt Lake City: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
GA-Atlanta: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
NC-Raleigh: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IA-Des Moines: 801 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
OR-Portland: 350 Sw Jefferson - Portland, OR
UT-Salt Lake City: 299 S Main St - Salt Lake City, UT
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.