Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Data Center Application Engineer (ASE5)
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The team is looking for a self-motivated/self-directed application developer/engineer who has experience working with data center management technologies, and willing to learn new concepts, e.g. building cloud applications. As a Senior Developer/Engineer, you will design, develop and unit test applications. The team member selected for this opportunity will participate and be actively engaged in daily stand up’s, Iteration showcase/review and Iteration planning and retrospective meetings. In this environment, you will collaborate with different team members including and Business Partners and vendors to effectively deliver value.
The ideal candidate will possess the following technical traits and competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in spotting opportunities for automation and efficiency and provide feedback in the appropriate forums to foster an environment of constant improvement.
- The ability to help the organization achieve and mature in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Strong technical aptitude in terms of troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation
- In this position you will act as a technical liaison to our business partners, additionally, you will work in partnership with cross-functional teams to design, scope and consult on scalable solutions that support the Data Center environment.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure product and services operations including but not limited to; product lifecycle management, product planning, vendor management, service reporting or portfolio management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex technical problems
- Competent knowledge of Data Centers and their inner-workings
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.