Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Value Stream Engineer- (Apps Systems Engineer 6)
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo's Chief Technology Office - Enterprise Application Hosting Services (EAHS) is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Senior Value Stream Engineer position. This new position will be critical in helping build, maintain and automate high quality process standards and checks on controls across the EAHS Engineered products and services. In this role, the candidate acts a liaison between owning technology CIO teams, EAHS and peer teams across Information & Cyber Security (ICS) & Information Technology (IT). An ideal candidate acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Enterprise Security Events Support (ESER), hosting Weekly ESER discussions with stakeholders (Info Sec, CIO Teams and Tools Team)
- Provides Operational support for Application Logging working with Application Owners
- Responsible for supporting applications and large scale development teams ( 200 - 3000 applications)
- Responsible for UAT testing and validation of Application Logging utilities
- Responsible for Splunk Dashboard development, maintenance and management
- Develops new documentation, creates test scripts, participates in the development of technical procedures, and designs user guides for tools
- Oversees and assesses existing processes and workflows
- Optimizes productivity by designing implementing and testing new procedures
- Provides thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes
- Conducts risk assessments
- Assesses compliance and maintains quality standards
- Provide training and direction to less experienced support engineers and staff
- Conduct reviews and follow-ups with the CIO App Owners
Other Desired Qualifications
- Solid understanding of agile software development lifecycle and JIRA
- Experience in writing Splunk queries and administration
- Experience working on Middleware Products, Cloud Technologies and Monitoring and Logging Products
- ITIL V3 certified, Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Splunk Core Certified Power User
NC-Raleigh: 150 Fayetteville St - Raleigh, NC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NY-New York: 100 Park Ave - New York, NY
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
TX-Irving: 6051/6061 N State Hwy 161 - Irving, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.