Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SOA Engineer - Systems Support Analyst 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo is hiring a system support analyst (SSA 4) for collaborating with development teams, product owners, and with other technology centers of excellence.
As a Platform Support Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting new solutions to improve platform and application stability with a focus on Java and Oracle based applications and services. You will be focused on ensuring all availability, reliability, quality, security, support and risk/compliance standards set for applications
The Platform team has knowledge of the environments, software, function, performance, availability, capacity and data.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Minimize overall production risks while maximizing productivity.
- Support and maintain processes that aim to improve the availability, scalability, SLA, and efficiency of data service applications.
- Solve production incidents reports reported by business.
- Assist and support production teams with user reported issues and escalated issues
- Troubleshoot and mitigate problems in mission-critical systems. Advise the team during postmortems on effectively avoiding repeated incidents
- Troubleshooting user reported issues and escalated issues
- Partnering with EGS/offshore production support peers
- Works with development teams to identify improvements in applications
- Supports application Technology risk execution and compliance initiatives.
- On call support part of a 24x7 team .
- Influence and create new designs, software, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Exposure to Demand deposit, Payment or cash management applications.
- Experience in designing and supporting technical solutions for Java vendor applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with Autosys .
- Hands-on experience in monitoring tools such as Splunk, Appdynamics, Netcool, Tivoli, etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to articulate technical solutions to both technical and business audiences.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Strong presentation and reporting skills required to convey current state, challenges, needs and wins to garner support for ongoing adhoc and scheduled initiatives.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.