Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Wells Fargo Digital technologies team mission is to deliver world class engineering for the digital channel and create products that serve our customers’ online & mobile financial needs. The Wells Fargo Digital Technology group is seeking a talented Software Engineer to develop complex software solutions for key portal and mobile applications in the area. The CEO Portal and Mobile applications are customer facing portals built using Java, Spring, React, Weblogic, and oracle DB. The platform provides single sign on portal and mobile capabilities for our commercial and corporate business customers to access a wide array of online business services.
Our Wholesale Digital Services is hiring a Java Developer. Key responsibilities include:
* Review designs and technical specifications for web and mobile applications by analyzing highly complex business requirements, while continuously focused on optimal performance and scalability.
* Develop application enhancements and interfaces including customer facing portals, and service integrations.
* He or she will participate in troubleshooting of customer issues and production incidents.
* Work across functional teams to implement complex initiatives and enhancements while minimizing risk to end customers.
* Performs code reviews to ensure requested functionality is implemented to meet both functional and performance expectations.
* Helps or participate in performance tests.
* Verify application logic by leveraging test data, unit testing and debugging of programs.
* Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
* Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas and they meed established business SLA's.
* Serves as a technical resource in building mature and maintainable software using tools such as React Js with Redux, mutual authentication, and cloud technologies.
* Significant working knowledge of Jira, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, uDeploy and experience operating within an agile environment.
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as one team to deliver innovative top quality solutions.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React JS with Redux
- 3+ years of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of mobile banking experience
- Ability to design, develop and implement large scale/complex software applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web technologies and mobile technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
- Strong organizational , multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.