Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer - Apps Programmer/Analyst 3
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Join the Enterprise Data & Analytics group as an Apps Programmer/Analyst where you will be developing ETL processes for large data warehouse projects using Tera data and Ab Initio. Strong data analysis skills are required to understand and make sense of customer data. You'll work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. You’ll be part of a technical team building enterprise wide projects through all phases of the system development life cycle including analysis, design, modeling, testing, implementation, user support and documentation.
* Provide technical support and basic development for computer applications and programs.
* Use diagnostic tools and/or analyze and use vendor specifications to troubleshoot complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs, lead the resolution of complex issues or escalate as needed to meet established service level agreements.
* Complete required logs and reports.
* Prepare programming specifications and complete programming tasks to develop basic, and/or assist in the development of moderately complex, computer solutions.
* Perform modeling, simulations and analysis.
* Prepare program test data, test and debug programs.
* Update and complete documentation, procedures and user guides.
* Understand BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyze changes for risk to the environment. Participate in testing and updating the business continuation plan.
* Provides assistance and guidance to less experienced staff.
Other Desired Qualifications
* Ability to understand complex data models
* Familiar with Autosys job management tool
* Experience in source code management and deployment process using Artifactory, Jenkins and UDeploy
* Experience in Change Management process
* Experience with sizing, and performance tuning.
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.