Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr SalesForce Developer / Apps Systems Engineer 5 (ASE 5)
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This is a Senior Systems Engineer position in the WF Commercial Capital Salesforce CRM development group, currently supporting Wells Fargo Equipment Finance(WFEF), Commercial Dealership Financing(CDF) and Capital Finance line of businesses. This position will play a key role in building the next generation of SalesForce CRM application to cater the needs of multiple lines of businesses. The candidate will be responsible for design, development & testing of application.
The ideal candidate will serve as the technical consultant to business and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture and Development, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture/technology. The ideal candidate will have SalesForce/Apex Development experience. However, candidates who are proficient in any Object Oriented languages like .Net/Java/C++ and are willing and able to learn SalesForce will be considered. Candidates are expected to take ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Provides application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Is an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Has ability to leads projects, allocate and manage resources and work of less experienced staff if needed.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
Ideal candidate will be an individual who takes ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, is able to work independently or as part of a team, and seeks to work on a diverse range of programming languages and technologies.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years building Salesforce Applications including APEX and VisualForce development. VisualForce MVC development, developing Triggers and integrating into other internal systems.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning design and development.
- Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, SOQL and SOSL.
- Solid understanding of governor limits.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Security, Authentication and Authorization (Single-sign-on, Session based and OAuth2).
- Good knowledge in querying databases such as Oracle and queries using Force.com explorer.
- Good knowledge of Force.com Migration tool.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- 5 + years of experience with Eclipse IDE or 5+ years of MS Visual Studio experience.
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.