Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Software Engineer (Apps Systems Engineer 5)
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This an exciting opportunity within Wholesale Wealth & Investment Management, and Innovation Technology (WWIT), Innovation and Strategic Services Technology (ISST) Enterprise Content Management (ECM) organization. Enterprise Content Management (ECM) provides solutions & Services enabling digital document and content management capabilities to capture, manage, store, preserve, deliver content (Image, Document, Data) and related document/content business process work-flows across all Line of businesses for Wells Fargo. Technology teams provide and support ECM solutions and core capabilities including: Content Integration & Federation Services, e-Signature ,Transformation/ingestion/export & delivery Services, Event Notification/Messaging services, Viewer Services/Apps, Repository & Record Management Services, Content Management Portal/Apps, Capture/Data Services, Document Management/Ops apps, Web Content & Knowledge Management, Internal Policy/Procedure Services /Apps, Component Content Management Services /Apps.
This position provides an opportunity to work in Enterprise Content Management area at Wells Fargo. This selected candidate will have a strong DB development background, and be responsible for analyzing business requirements, designing, developing and implementing highly efficient/scalable ETL and reporting processes. The job requires the candidate to take a big-picture view of the application architecture and data. The position will provide technical leadership in channeling development to achieve the best possible solutions - ETL, reporting, and analytical process around those goals.
The Apps Systems Engineer will be performing the following duties:
* Providing business/technical analysis and development expertise for initiatives focused on BI solutions.
* Researching, evaluating options, and recommending the most efficient and cost effective solutions for the system design.
* Data profiling as well as SQL and database tuning/optimization. Designing ETL, audit control and scheduling processes
* Writing T-SQL queries, complex procedures and functions to perform database tasks.
* Working with other teams to research and interpret requirements, and technical specifications.
* Developing detailed design documents, and test plans in collaboration with developers on the team, and other stakeholders.
* Developing test/implementation strategy, conducting appropriate functional and performance tests to identify and resolve process bottlenecks and data quality issues.
* Support dashboard and related application development processes - gathering requirements, and providing feedback on proposed designs, and acceptance testing.
* Completing projects on time including development, maintenance and support activities to maintain the application system.
* Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met, and overseeing updating and testing of the business continuity plan.
* Conducting development team meetings and project team meetings as needed and providing feedback on estimates for development efforts.
* Providing an escalation point for off-hour and holiday/weekend support during deployments or other critical activities.
* Completing other day to day activities, primarily focused on development tasks, monitoring jobs, data analysis, etc.
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.