Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Architect 5- Cyber Application Security
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS):
As part of Information and Cyber Security (ICS), Information Security Architecture (ISA) enables Wells Fargo business units to achieve their objectives and to make informed decisions that balance risk with reward, by providing actionable security strategies, architectures and solutions. ISA is seeking a talented information security professional who will collaborate with Wells Fargo technology groups to enhance the application security domain.
Successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the application security architecture domain
- Collaborate with security architects aligned with other security architecture domains, lines of businesses, ICS partners and internal customers on application security related initiatives, projects, and new technology development to identify risks and recommend mitigating controls.
*Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered if talent is unavailable in the listed cities/states.*
IMPORTANT - Before submitting your resume, please note it is required to be at or above the year’s minimum listed in the "required" qualifications section of the posting. Please double check your resume before applying, list how you qualify under each employer making sure there are dates to reflect how you meet each required skill listed in that section. If we can’t confirm, we are unable to move you forward.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with different application architectures and designs - n-tier, event driven, asynchronous, domain driven, capability based, and Single-Page Applications and frameworks , etc.
- Experience with secure app design & deployment patterns
- Experience securing web services / API
- Web Application Firewalls
- Runtime Application Self Protection
- API Gateway technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of secure & resilient application design, threat modeling and assigning counter measures.
- Proactive and defensive system monitoring and threat protection
- Windows, Linux, Mac and UNIX operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of information security policy framework" to apply to broad set of categories.
- Familiarity with securing connections to database platforms such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
- Familiarity with cloud and virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with OWASP, NIST, ISO, PCI DSS, CLASP, CVE, WASC, and such standards
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CSSLP, ISSAP
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 425 E Hennepin Ave - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.