Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, Online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
As member of the Common Reconcilement team within the Operations Technology group, acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with developers, clients and IT management for web systems
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with web and e-commerce application installations, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate web systems with existing systems, enabling the creation of new or expanded web enterprises.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures.
- Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
- As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems involving the maintenance and/or creation of web sites and e-commerce applications and their integration into the existing systems environment.
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $87,500 Mid: $125,000
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.