Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
We are seeking an experienced Web System Engineer to join the PVSI TMPS Platform SOA Middleware team. As a member of this technology team, you will have the opportunity to work with various middleware products suchas Oracle SOA, OSB, JAVA, Coherence, Elastic Search, etc. The position includes the following tasks or activities (but not limited to):
- As an Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator you will provide support for DEV, SIT, UAT and Pre-Production, Production and BCP for Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Coherence, Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Service Bus environments.
- Perform systems administration tasks. Support installation, configuration, deployment and administration of Oracle SOA suite 12c Oracle Service Bus, Weblogic and other middleware products.
- Install and administer clustered H/A middleware environments and failover environments.
- Troubleshoot and tune for performance.
- Work in cooperation with the Application team, OS Engineer and Oracle DBA to resolve application problems.
- Apply patches to meet Corporate guidelines.
- Deploying, configuring and validating SOA composite applications.
- Implementation and maintenance of Oracle Service Bus (OSB), including configuring security.
- Configuring JMS and MQ.
- Monitor and secure SOA Composite Applications and Instances.
- Diagnosing Problems with SOA Composite Applications.
- Implement and integrate with Oracle BAM.
- Install and maintain DEV, SIT, UAT, and Pre-Production, Production and BCP Java applications, J2EE application servers, and assure optimum performance of the applications.
- Diagnose performance/connectivity problems and errors. Provide 3rd tier support for production systems.
- Ensures that all SLAs are met.
- Provide 24x7 on-call Production support in a highly available (clustered) environment.
- The candidate must be able to work well both independently and in a team environment with confidence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years directly related work experience in Weblogic.
- Minimum 3+ years directly related work experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA and Oracle Service Bus Administration. Support installation, configuration, deployment and administration of Oracle SOA suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus.
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA and Oracle Service Bus Implementation including clustering, performance tuning, availability, fail-over design, proxy services, configuring security and business services.
- Experience with production implementations, on-call support, monitoring, backup and recovery.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.